Visiscope offers a multitude of services that can be tailored to meet the customers needs. The following categories listed below will assist you with selecting the type of service that will meet your requirements.
- Entry Level InspectionVery basic inspection. Inspection to include boroscope/videoscope a couple of still
pictures. Video camera can be used but no film footage is taken. We can prepare a scope, then advise if further detailed analysis is required.
- Urgent one off Responsive InspectionOn an agreed basis
- ½ day InspectionInspection to include 4hrs on site, boroscope/videoscope used. Some still pictures taken.
Video camera will be used & recording done.
- Full day InspectionInspection to include full video service, still pictures
- Specialist InspectionStereo measurement
- Point to line
- Depth Lines
- Surface Condition Monitoring
- Comparison Viewing
- Assistance with interpretation of viewed items
- Advise on regular scheduled monitoring
Accurate measurement via zoom window
The zoom window allows up to 4x magnification of images. This helps decrease human errors when measuring between points and improves the accuracy of overall measurement.
Clear indication of distance to object
Proprietary spot-ranging technology from Olympus greatly enhances inspection efficiency by clearly indicating the distance from the tip of the scope to the object on screen -in real-time. The distance is indicated via numerical value and color-coded bar, allowing users to easily determine the ideal measurement distance.
The measurement verification block supplied with the Stereo optical adaptor complies with standards established by NIST, a US Federal agency that promotes the
Please feel free to contact us for for further information, or to discuss your particular requirements.